The core team at Leale Solutions has extensive Microsoft SSIS experienceWith respect to data cleansing, data warehousing, data workflows, and data process management. Your business holds endless data, probably in disparate sources utilizing varied technologies and structure. How can you consistently obtain accurate, reliable and actionable information efficiently…without a “single version of the truth”?
The Power of the Microsoft SSIS Framework
Leale Solutions Solutions institutes best practices for ETL and leverages the SSIS platform to ensure required standards such as error handling, alerting and notifications are in place from the start. We are highly experienced in building smart ETL processes that are robust to fit your specialized needs and maintaining robust data structures.
- Loops including shredding (ADO and ADO.Net) record sets
- SSAS cube processing
- Event handlers for error handling, changed workflows and calling child packages
- Derived columns
- Multicast operations
- FTP, native to SSIS
- SSH, SFTP and FTPS operations utilizing 3rd party tools such as CozyRoc
- 3rd party drivers for DB2 and Informix
- Connections to most major and minor common data sources including SQL 7.0 and above, Raw text files, Ragged text files, Pipe delimited files, Excel 97and above, Access 97and above, Oracle version 8i and above, DB2, Informix, Sybase, XML
- Web Services integration
- File System integration
- Email messaging
Using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) we can build smart ETL processes that are robust to fit your specialized needs. We institute best practices for ETL and leverage the Microsoft SQL Server Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) platform to ensure required items such as error handling, alerting and notifications are in place from the start. Contact us to discuss your next SSIS success.